Tuesday 17 April 2018

Wanderlust Release Over At STAMPlorations

Hello Crafty Friends!

STAMPlorations are releasing some pretty cool stamps today in their new Wanderlust range and they are celebrating with a little Blog Hop.

I was working with some of their large Typographia Wanderlust sentiments in combination with the Wanderlust Hipster Icons. I just LOVE the Hipster Icons, they are perfect for adding a splash of colour to your cards! You might have seen me using them recently in some of my makes.


Isn't it great to make some cards without colouring! Even the deer didn't need any colouring to look good alongside the new stamps.

As you can see, they are also perfect for tall cards .... All you have to do is stamp. 😁


For my last card, I simply did some wild sponging for some wild camping.


Here are a few close-ups of today's cards.




For all the Prize Info, to check out the lovely projects my teamies made and to join the hop, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

I hope you feel inspired to create your own project where sentiments are taking center stage and share it with us over at STAMPlorations either in our 'Focus On The Sentiments' April Challenge or in our Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge, if you used at least one STAMPlorations product.

No automatic alt text available.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Wanderlust Hipster IconsWanderlust DefinedSay YesOh The Places
0preview-WanderlustHipsterIcons 0preview-typografia-wanderlustdefined 0preview-typografia-sayyes 0preview-typografia-OhThePlaces

Woodland FriendsCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
preview-WoodlandFriends preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle
*** Discount code works on sale items too

10 comments:

  1. Being a crafter who does not color (very much!), I love
    seeing cards without. All of these new sentiments just
    don't need any (but I do love your pretty, last card
    just the same). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work here is beautiful using new releases - I specifically love the colorful one very much - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your CAS cards as well
    as your rainbow creation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card designs. Love the rainbow of colors on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these beautiful creation of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS designs -- they really showcase the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely creations - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wonderful and I love the mix of black and white and that rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous!!! The large sentiments really work perfectly on their own, but also looks awesome with the images you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX