Wednesday 14 February 2018

Nesting Dies - Take 1

Hello Crafty Friends!

A project without stamping for you today, hope you like it! The bag was made as a Spotlight Tutorial for STAMPlorations which can be found on their blog here.

I have been playing with Nesting Dies, the Curly Labels/Tags Nesting Dies to be precise, to make a little handbag inspired by one I made a few years ago when crafting with my friend Dianne. It is the first project in a little series using the nesting dies in various ways. Here is the finished bag:


Here are a few more photos of the finished bag:





That's it from me for today. The full step-by-step tutorial can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day!
hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
If you want to get an extra 20% off the shop prices, please use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at check out. I would really love you using it. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX