Monday 4 December 2017

Festive Candle

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I'm going all festive decorating a plain cream pillar candle with golden tissue paper, the Trees 1 stencil from STAMPLorations new Sanna Lippert Designs range and their large Christmas Typografia stamp Peace Love And Joy.


I've been wanting to make one of these candles for a while, but despite knowing how to make them, ideas never really flowed. Thanks to Sanna's funky tree design and a recent demo at craft club, they're all over sudden flowing.


I won't go into any details how the candle was decorated as there is a full step by step tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog, where I share my hints and tips.


That's it from me for today. Hope you feel inspired to have a playful time and create your own mixed media project. If you do, why not link it up with STAMPlorations December Mixed Media Challenge which started yesterday and will run until the end of this month. Their Mixed Media Challenge is always Anything But A Card Goes + Use a Stencil, I look forward to seeing you there.

Have a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Trees 1Peace Love And Joy
preview-trees1 preview-peaceloveandjoy
*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Such a creative idea and the new stencil looks great on the candle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX