Monday 13 November 2017

Penguins #1

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just sharing a quick Christmas card using a bit of sponging and die cutting, here it is ...


I got these sweet penguins with a magazine I treated myself to at the weekend.Of course, I had to have a play and add some die-cut snowflakes too. The shaped base card is one I had for ages, only just opened the pack; the sentiment is one I bought online, but my link no longer works.

Sometimes simplicity is all you need.

I'm keeping it short and sweet today. I shall be back again tomorrow, until then ...

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

2 comments:

  1. Loving those penguin die cuts and the subtle blending is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Your card is fantastic ! So delicate and peaceful !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX