Sunday 23 July 2017

Celebrate Roses

Hello Crafty Friends!

Another quick card for today made with PaperArtsy infusions powders, die-cut roses and a sentiment from Happy Little Stampers' Bold Birthday Sentiments, here it is ...


I simply sprinkled the powders on my lightly textured cream base card, spritzed with water and allowed to dry. To finish off, I added the cream rose border and stamped my sentiment .... That Was Easy!


I am entering my card at:
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies - July Challenge
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the explosion of color behind the roses, Monika. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is beautiful - nothing wrong with easy
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX