Sunday 5 February 2017

CUTplorations February

Hello Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations they have a new challenge ... The CUTplorations Challenge ... It's a monthly challenge requiring you to use die(s) and take inspiration from the monthly changing photo which for this month is ...

image source: Smashing Magazine

So what have we got ...
  • Uppercase Alphabet letters
  • multi colour letters
  • stripy effect colouring
  • Passion
I pretty much tried to go with all of them to make this birthday card ...


I used watercolours on white pearlized card, layered on the black negative cut from the Uppercase Alphabet Plate Die and layered it on my linen effect base card.

It is amazing what one can find routing through stash! I was looking for some vellum (Never can remember where it is when I need it!) and found this mesh with white bits in it. I cut a heart from it and it became the perfect backdrop for my XOXO sentiment to which I added the stamped birthday and a couple of hearts from the Clustered Hearts die to finish.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see how my teamies interpreted the photo and to link up your entry too. There are prizes for the winner ($10 gift certificate) and the two runner-ups ($5gift certificate each) as voted by the DT plus, if there are 30 or more entries, one randomly drawn winner can choose any 2 of the CUTplorations Word/Phrase Dies the DT used in their projects. That's well worth creating for, what do you think?

That's it from me for now.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:


CUTplorations Dies used: XOXO, Uppercase Alphabet Plate DieClustered Hearts
preview-XOXO-CUTplorations preview-uppercasealphabetplate preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations
STAMPlorations Stamps used: Sentiment Builder: Happy
stmp1051.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX