Tuesday 28 February 2017

Art Is

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my treamies and I are showcasing stamps by STAMPlorations owner Shery created under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'.

I decided to work with the Trendy Feathers 2, Trendy Birds 2 and Art Is to create a collage stamped card. Here it is ...


I started off with a piece of linen effect card I used to mop up some PaperArtsy Infusions Powders (Are You Cerise, A Bit Jaded) from my craft mat after using them on my tag here.

Using my MISTI, I stamped first the bottom half of the Trendy Feathers 2 in Rich Razzleberry and then the top half in Island Indigo. Next I added some flying birds and a couple of sentiments in Island Indigo and the large bid in black Versafine ink.

I selected a quote from the Art Is, stamped it in black on a piece of card, snipped it apart, edged each piece with a gold leaf pen and attached them into place.

I outlined the large bird using a white gel pen, added some circles with a white and a glittery gel pen using the ARTplorations Bubbles Stencil, edged the whole piece with gold leaf and attached to my matching base card to finish.

Each week the STAMPlorations Inspiration DT are showcasing stamps from one designer. All the stamps by that designer will be reduced by 10% for that one week apart from one set which will have a 20% discount. No coupon is needed at check out, and you still can apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA -which doesn't expire, by the way- for an extra 20% off all stamps, dies and stencils!


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by our very own Shirley under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% apart from the Art Is set which will be 20% off.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:
Trendy Feathers 2, Trendy Birds 2, Art IsARTplorations Stencils: Bubbles
preview-SheryRuss_BigTrendyFeathers preview-SheryRuss_TrendyBirds24x6 Shery_Russ-ArtIs-preview preview-web-stencil-008-bubbles.jpeg

3 comments:

  1. So many layers.
    Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and artsy! Love your wonderful background and the two toned stamping to blend in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous piece, so creative, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX