Wednesday 9 November 2016

Doing A Little Dusting


Hello Crafty Friends!

It's my turn today for a Spotlight Feature over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Their current Stamp Club set Life In Full Color has so many beautiful sentiments, one of which got my imagination going for today's project.


'art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life', I immediately had this image of a paint brush brightening dull colours, which led me to using the ARTplorations A Bloom And Three Buds Stencil. All I had to figure out was the layout of my elements ...

You can find a full tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog

That's it from me for today. Hope you enjoyed my little dusting.

If you fancy trying out my idea or any other featured in Spotlight Projects over on the STAMPlorations Blog, you can link your make up with their Spotlight Project Showcase and let us know what inspired you.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

Life In Full ColorARTplorations Stencil: A Bloom And Three Buds
SheryRuss_LifeInFullColor-preview preview-web-stencil-a-bloom-and-three-buds

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX