Monday 3 October 2016

A Die Storage Booklet


Hello Crafty Friends!
Toady is my turn to start the week off with a tutorial over at STAMPlorations. I had an idea for a very unique die storage solution and made my own storage for my CUTplorations Word Dies. In today's tutorial on the STAMPlorations Blog I am showing you how I made it. Here are a couple of photos of the finished project.



For more photos and full step by step photo tutorial pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today. Hope you feel inspired to create your own die storage. I would love to hear how you get on.

Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

ARTplorations Stencils: Foiled AgainFlower Burst Large
preview-web-stencil-023-foiledagain.jpeg preview-web-stencil-063-flowerburstLARGE

STAMPlortaions Stamps: Mixed Media Grunge
MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg

CUTplorations Dies: ATC/Gift Card Envelope Die, Word Dies: MagicalHelloHugs
CUTplorations-giftcardatcenvelope-preview preview-stamplorations-magical hello-worddie  hugs-worddie
ThanksWarm Winter WishesWonderful
thanks-worddie preview-stamplorations-warmwinterwishes preview-stamplorations-wonderful

1 comment:

  1. Fab idea and a great tutorial on the Stamplorations blog. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX