Friday 12 August 2016

STAMPlorations New Release Blog Hop


Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to DAY 5 of the STAMPlorations Stamp and Coordinating Dies Release. Yes, no more fiddly fuzzy cutting, each one of theses sets has a coordinating die set for easy crafting.

Here are my makes ...


First up is The Bee's Knees' Birds Of Paradise on one of my Brusho backgrounds. This one has a bit of golden shimmer paint in it. I stamped, coloured and die cut my birds (Birds Of Paradise Coordinating CUTplorations Dies), stamped the sentiment and cut it into pieces which I edged with black before layering everything on a skinny card adding doodles as I went along.


Next up is Shery's Bloom Happy set with its Coordinating CUTplorations Dies which I combined with a stamp from the Grunge Floral Strips set. I stamped the Floral Strip in Crushed Curry onto my yellow Brusho background, die cut the postage stamp from a piece of matching spritzed card, stamped my sentiment and postage stamp out in black, die cut the flower and layered it all up. To finish, I added a touch of sparkly nail varnish to my flower. 


Another Brusho background is helping me to showcase Becca's (Big Grins) latest set Buttercups And Butterflies which again comes with Coodinating CUTplorations Dies. I chose to work with the large buttercup, I simply love its boldness, and one of the sentiments. I stamped and coloured the buttercup, die cut it using the coordinating die and attached it to my base, a print I took off the ARTplorations Bubble Dance Stencil whilst working with my Brushos. To finish, I doodled an outline border, attached my sentiment and added glitter highlights to my buttercup.


Last but not least is this super cut giraffe from Dee's Artsy Impressions' Tweet Love set. I used another one of my yellow and emerald Brusho backgrounds, partially stenciled ARTplorations Oh, My Stars! in Crushed Curry and towards the bottom stamped the little stars from the Balloons And Banners set in matching ink. I coloured my giraffe with Promarkers and die cut her using the Coordinating CUTplorations Die. I popped her up on the card, doodled my border and finished off with a little sentiment.

As with every Blog Hop, it's over to you now. Leave a comment on as many participating blogs as you can. Commenting closes on Tuesday 16th August, and the winners will be announced on Thursday 18th August. Full rules, list of prizes and links to all the participating blogs can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for now. Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects here. I shall be back soon.

Have a lovely weekend and Happy Hopping!
hugs
Monika xxx
stmp1047.jpeg preview-DAIBalloonsandBanners preview-web-stencil-009-stars.jpeg preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance

33 comments:

  1. Beautiful card s,I loved the backgrounds you have created for each one a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous backgrounds and fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and creative. Love the inspiration cards you've made...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I especially like the Bloom Happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love all of your cards! They are all gorgeous! Love the cute design of the first with the words spread out. Love all the pretty BG's you created, too. Fun release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Monika. A card with Bloom Happy set is so stylish! - - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards to show off the new stamps! I love the sweet giraffe looking up at the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous backgrounds and great cards! I'm totally with you on fussy cutting... dies are my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very pretty and
    the birds are fabulous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful background on your buttercup card, totlly love it! Great set of cards to showcase the new release, inspired by them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. I especially love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards, Monika!! Love the buttercup card with that amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love yourcards, especially how you have used Brusho backgrounds to give such a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all your wonderful card - especially the bird card - funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous showcasing -- love that pink/purple giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely set of projects.Am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FUN & FABULOUS cards Monika :)
    LOVE your designs, colours and backgrounds!!! I am especially INSPIRED by your CLEVER twitterati card and your BEAUTIFUL buttercup card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such cheerful creations in happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such interesting colourful backgrounds setting off these new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What I like most is your last card. It's amazing. I most love set Birds of Paradise are so funny. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards, Monika! Loving those Brusho backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many gorgeous cards! I am loving this release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all of your wonderful cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are fabulous! Really love that 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great use of your stencils and inkt to make a background and the stamps match beautifully with it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful cards. Love them all.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. These stamps are so cute and your cards are beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that dreamy buttercup card, Monika! And so clever to anchor your image and sentiment with those grunge strips too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX