Sunday 21 August 2016

Shine

Hello, Crafty Friends!

Welcome to another Stencil Sunday in August. I would also like to use this as a reminder that there is still time to play along at the Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. As you know anything Mixed Media Goes as long as it is not a card and you use at least one stencil.

For today's project I created a tag using one of their new, soon to be released, tag shaped ARTplorations Mini Stencils, Bold Florals Mini to be precise, plus a few additions from the Art Marks stamp set ... here it is:


I started off using a print from the Bold Blooms Mini stencil which I took when playing with my Brushos and cut it into shape. I outlined the flowers and leaves, added some dotty doodles, some stamped details using stamps from the Art Marks set, heat embossed a couple of sentiments from the same set, doodled an outline border and distressed the edges of my tag. Next I added my golden glittery touches using eyeliner, added gems and glossy accents to the large flower, popped the word shine up and finished with sequins and fibers.

I would like to enter my tag at:
Craft Stamper Make It Take It - Technique: Stencils and Masks
Allsorts - Fabulous Florals

I hope you feel inspired to create something different .... why not link it up with the Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. The theme is always Anything Mixed Media Goes except cards which means projects such as tags, ATCs, canvases, layouts, art journal pages etc,are perfect for entering, and you must have used at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The challenge will close at the end of the month. You can find the full challenge details plus more Mixed Media inspiration here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


That's it from me for today.
I shall be back soon with another project to share.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
ARTplorations Stencils:
Bold Florals Mini - soon to be released
STAMPlorations Stamps: Art Marks
preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1

7 comments:

  1. You have truly inspired me!! Haven't seen this stencil yet but love how you added your own flair with the doodles and lines, as well as a stamping layer! Really brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Monika - love the dotty doodles and scribbles. Thanks for playing at Craft Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag really does shine Monika! love the colors and design elements. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX