Wednesday 10 August 2016

Making Lemonade


Hello Crafty Friends! We all know, that, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. We crafters are quite good at 'lemonading'. Today I thought I'd let you in on one of my crafting lemonade secrets.

When I got down to creating today's project for the STAMPlorations Spotlight Feature, all I could think of were lemons and how zesty and refreshing they can be. The idea for my card was born.


I decided to make a one layer card with splashing and splattering using some ready to use Liquarel watercolours cyan and lemon yellow. I chose to work with sturdy card stock rather than watercolour one.


I also got out my Gone Postal and Noteworthy stamp sets, black Archival ink and a brush. To see how I made this card and to discover my 'lemonading' secret click here to pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Gone PostalNoteworthy
preview-SheryRuss_GonePostal copy Noteworthy-preview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX