Sunday 17 July 2016

A Rose I - My 2nd ATC

Happy Sunday, lovely Crafters!

Today is Stencil Sunday, and I want to take the opportunity to remind you of July's Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. As the title suggests I am currently getting my head around ATCs, and this is my second one .....


I sponged a piece of white card with pink in, spritzed it with water and using turquoise ink and ARTplorations Stencils: Bubble Dance stenciled a few bubbles down one side. On a piece of newsprint paper I created my rose using ARTplorations Stencils: Build Me A Rose, two shades of green pigment ink, clear embossing powder and cherry sparkle medium. Before stenciling the rose bud, I blended the background with turquoise and a little pink.
I decided on where exactly to put my rose panel, stamped my sentiment, Bold Sentiments: Explore, partially down one side and on newsprint and fuzzy cut where applicable. All that was left, was layering up, doodling some borders, adding a few squiggly details, pearls, gem and sequin.


I hope you feel inspired to create something different .... why not link it up with the Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. The theme is always Anything Mixed Media Goes except cards which means projects such as tags, ATCs, canvases, layouts, art journal pages etc,are perfect for entering, and you must have used at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The challenge will close at the end of the month. You can find the full challenge details plus more Mixed Media inspiration here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


I am entering my ATC at:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark, used marker for doodling
Moo-Mania - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes

That's it from me for now. I shall leave you with one last look at my ATC ...

 


Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
ARTplorations Stencils: Build Me A Rose and Bubble Dance, Bold Sentiments Explore STAMPlorations stamp set
preview-web-stencil-075-BuildMeARose preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance preview-STAMPlorations-Explore

7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the week with your sister Monika. Could that ATC be for a certain event next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful ATC! Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from moo mania -- this is just beautiful, i love art on a text background. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project, Monika! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful ATC, Monica

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ATC Card!
    Thanks for joining us at The Sisters of Craft.
    Good luck and hoop to see you next time as well!
    Hugs, Jacqueline (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX