Tuesday 29 March 2016

Acetate Accents

Hi All,

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations, and I have been playing with acetate. I got the idea a while ago from coloured disc shaped foils I was using for work. I thought this might be something to be transferred into card making ...


I simply black embossed and stamped my sentiment from the Big Greetings set on a die-cut panel and added my coloured acetate dots ... easy and effective.

Here is a little video on how I made them ...



I really like this way of adding a pop of colour, expect to see more of it.
Pop over to the STAMPlorations blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for an entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

I shall be back later today with lots more projects.
See you then.

hugs
Monika xxx

what I used:
Big Greetings
preview-SheryRussDesigns-BigGreetings

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX